Mailstat "Folders" Not Always Folders?

2002-01-24 05:33:43
        Although the first line of data in my mailstat report is not a
real folder, it is a pipe destination and is logged in place of a folder
name. Isn't this what I should expect? My rc.spam file reads at this
action point:

:0
* !(^TO_.*blackwk|notice|f-humnfa|d-philfa|g-brs|bertruss)
| formail -rf -I "X-Mailer: Bob's Spam Canceller" -I "From: Kenneth \
     Blackwell" -i "Subject: Your message has been deleted" | \
     cat - $HOME/.spam-msg | /usr/lib/sendmail -t

and this morning's report:

 Total  Number Folder
  -----  ------ ------
  35509      13  formail -rf -I "X-Mailer: Bob's Spam Canceller" -I "From: K
  25235      11 /dev/null
  92341      15 /var/mail/blackwk
 153085      39

        The pipe is why, in my very humble opinion, there is not actually
a folder named on the action line. If the log file should be logging a
folder name after its "Folder: " heading, how do I insert a folder on the
action line?

                          KENNETH BLACKWELL