Re: Where should I put the .procmailrc file?

2002-02-26 09:18:59
On 26 Feb 2002, mysiarld(_at_)mysiar(_dot_)net <mysiarld(_at_)mysiar(_dot_)net>
wrote:

you can just use the main /etc/procmailrc
file and run procmail in postfix with /etc/procmailrc parameter

Don't know about the poster of the original thread but it isn't clear to
me what happens when both /etc/procmailrc and ~/.procmailrc exist. I tried
looking through the documentation and reading the procmail source code but
I still couldn't figure out what is supposed to happen. As I'm running
procmail in a live environment this isn't someting I want to take an
empirical approach to.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!

--

Local list tags removed with a patched pine courtesy of Eduardo Chappa

<>< Re: deemed!