success was: corrupted mboxes

2002-05-06 17:01:54
Hi

On Tuesday, 7. May 2002 01:30, Philip Guenther wrote:
Axel Heinrici <axel(_dot_)foley-beverly-hills(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de> writes:
It is me again. For some reason procmail produces corrupted
mboxes. Procmail is invoked bei fetchmail.
Here is the mbox produced by procmail from line 1 to the
beginning of the second mail.

Procmail doesn't add a "From " line unless it was invoked with
the -d or -f options.  If you must have a "From " line, then you
must invoke procmail with one of those options.

This was the answer. The problem was in the .fetchmailrc. I really
asked many poeple using procmail. But none of them was able to give
me the simple answer "Do you run procmail with -d".
Thanks a lot!

Now I can start configuring sendmail :-(

greetings
        Axel