Mozilla and Spambouncer

2002-05-19 08:04:04
I am using the last known version of `spambouncer'

In Mozilla rc1.0 I have a huge `backup' file.

Everytime I receive mail in the mozilla the `bulk.incoming'
keeps showing the same spam or junk email even though
I deleted.

If I delete spam from `backup'.

The same junk still appears in the next time I receive mail.

I assume the original mail is stored upstream, but how do
I get to it.

Also I know a little `regexp' so I hack around the
`sb-blacklist.rc' to manually kill off a domains such as

*  1100^1    ok\.com\.ru([^\.]|$)
*  1100^1    uole\.com([^\.]|$)
*  1100^1    ok\.com\.ru([^\.]|$)
*  1100^1    cjb\.net([^\.]|$)
*  1100^1    jacceshomepage\.com([^\.]|$)
{
:0 f
| ${FORMAIL} -A"X-SBRule: spamhaus.org domain"

But it does not seem to work.

Any help appreciated from fellow Mozilla 1.0 rc1 and spambouncer
users

--
Del Segno Al Coda

Pete