properly process email for multiple accounts

2002-05-19 12:48:17
I have a procmail script that is intended to filter out mail to several
individuals and then forward them to another email server (after spam
check, etc). The problem I am having is that, when an email is intended
for several recipients, it gets sent to the first one then ends.

How can I setup procmail so that everyone on the list can get their
mail, and still tell it to process no further after a section if any of
the script matches.

--
SI Reasoning
si(_at_)mindspring(_dot_)com

"The frog does not drink up the pond in which it lives."
Chinese Proverb