Re: properly process email for multiple accounts

2002-05-20 02:32:28
SI Reasoning <si(_at_)mindspring(_dot_)com> writes:
I have a procmail script that is intended to filter out mail to several
individuals and then forward them to another email server (after spam
check, etc). The problem I am having is that, when an email is intended
for several recipients, it gets sent to the first one then ends.

How can I setup procmail so that everyone on the list can get their
mail, and still tell it to process no further after a section if any of
the script matches.

You can't do virtual domains in pure procmail, as you need the MTA to
provide you with the original envelope recipient address.  Once you
have that, sorting the messages on that directly (do *not* use ^TO_)
should take care of the prooblem.

(You provided only general information, therefore we can only provide
a general response.)

Philip Guenther