Re: Scoring Recipe for repeating addresses?

2002-06-18 15:12:39
On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:40:07 +0100, Martin McCarthy
<marty(_at_)ancient-scotland(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:
=> Is that anything like what you want?
        <snip>
=> Procmail Companion

        Just noticed your sig after my reply.  I just got my copy
of your book *yesterday* from Amazon, but had only quickly
scanned it - I did look at the bit on scoring just before my last
question on scoring and it helped on understanding how scoring
calculates, pages 82-83!

        Congrats on the book, I look forward to reviewing it in
much more detail soon.

        Cheers,

        - Don

PS: I do note that your index is off on at least a few entries.