Re: Problem

2002-07-07 00:30:14
At 08:56 2002-07-07 +0200, Hans Mobron wrote:

I have a administation e-mail account. And i whant a autoreply on it, but
not when some body from the office is mailing to this account. For example
department sales. Also external e-mails to administration must be copyed to
a other account and not forwarded.

How to do?

I could swear I posted a nearly identical autoreply recipe to this list just yesterday.

:0
* ! ^From:(_dot_)*(_at_)thisdomain\(_dot_)tld
* ! ^FROM_DAEMON
{
        :0f
        | formail -A "X-Loop: administration(_at_)thisdomain(_dot_)tld"

        :0ci
        | ( formail -rt -I "From: someaddress(_at_)thisdomain(_dot_)tld" ;\
                cat someautoreply.msg ) | $SENDMAIL -t

        :0
        ! otheraccount(_at_)domain(_dot_)tld

for the presence of computer viruses.

Please note that this footnote is meaningless since it doesn't confirm to what extent (or release) such scanning was performed. Further, users would be foolish to trust that a message saying "I'm not infected" is safe - if they're to trust a message as clean, it should be because software running at THEIR end, under THEIR CONTROL, said it was.