RE: Problem

2002-07-07 01:12:58
Thanks for the reply. Can you also give your comment on the footnote? I made
a change on it.

So the reply. A read your mail from yesterday but i don't understand it. The
part under :0ci he must do always but not when the messages is from a
intarnal account @mobron.nl.

And is this mean :0
         ! otheraccount(_at_)domain(_dot_)tld copy the messages?

Thanks Hans

Mobron internetdiensten
Berlikumerweg 3
8811 HR Ried
Tel: 0517-269016
Mobiel: 06-55322390
Fax: 0517-269924
the sender by replying the email and please remove
the files from your computer.

for the presence of computer viruses by Norton anti virus 8.07 and updated
automaticly.