Re: Return-Path inclusion issue

2002-08-03 00:39:56
At 02:05 2002-08-03 -0400, Luke Davis wrote:
Well here I am, using procmail again after three or four years of not
doing so.

Don't blame us if you've spent the past three or four years in ignorance...
<g>

Procmail version 3.22, running on FreeBSD 4.2 I386.

Running as the LDA, or via a .forward?  Sendmail, exil, qmail, what for an MTA?

What I would like, is a return of the Return-Paths.  Not a re-constituted
one, but the original.

Have you removed procmail from your .forward, or renamed your .procmailrc so that an LDA-based procmail doesn't run your rcfile, and do the Return-Paths make a return? If so, what does your .procmailrc have in it?