RE: Simple rule is not working

2002-09-13 16:54:41
At 08:48 2002-09-12 -0600, poperst did say:
Well, thought I had included an the rule, here it is.

:0 w:
* ^From: .*procmail-admin.*
${MAILDIR}/procmail

[big snip - posting replies with all of your previous message content should be avoided]

rwth-aachen.de list server seems to have swallowed this one up and taken a while to digest it. Needless to say, this topic was laid to rest yesterday.