Re: Dave Massie/s&e/TWP is out of the office.

2002-09-27 08:51:25
Tongue in cheek or not, that is a really bad idea.  This kind of activity
is why so many admins are ignoring SpamCop reports.  SpamCop is for spam
in the sense of UCE, not "I don't like this person's message"

Fuzzy
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.