Re: is there a way to evade /etc/procmailrc ?

2002-10-03 14:09:48
Not at all, or they don't want their subject/body changed?

If the latter, you can add a whitelist_to entry for their email
address in spamassassin's system config file and almost nothing will
ever score high enough to get marked.

If the former (and your user isn't real with-it), you could add a
recipe in his .procmailrc that runs all his mail through spamassassin
-d and remove all the markup.