Re: is there a way to evade /etc/procmailrc ?

2002-10-04 12:26:06
Hmm, I suppose I could.  Still I wouldn't have one file I could list
userids in for whitelisting across the board.  I figured I'd import the
file somehow at the beginning of my system procmailrc and then check
recipients against it for each recipe.  Or perhaps import it, check
recipient against the list, and set a variable that could be referred to
from each recipe.

Justin