Re: is there a way to evade /etc/procmailrc ?

2002-10-03 16:13:09
3 replies in one email. (Which I meant to sent to the list, not Shane. Sorry Shane)

On Thursday, Oct 3, 2002, at 15:04 Canada/Mountain, Shane Williams wrote:
Not at all, or they don't want their subject/body changed?

Not at all, but whitelisting their To: might be good enough....

If the former (and your user isn't real with-it), you could add a
recipe in his .procmailrc that runs all his mail through spamassassin
-d and remove all the markup.

hmm... does that remove the headers as well?