Re: is there a way to evade /etc/procmailrc ?

2002-10-04 10:56:01
On Friday, Oct 4, 2002, at 09:41 Canada/Mountain, listuser(_at_)neo(_dot_)pittstate(_dot_)edu wrote:
I actually want to do a similar thing. I just haven't gotten to the point
of implementation so I haven't yet asked for help.  Since we're on the
topic already though.... :)

what I ended up with was this:

LOGFILE=/var/log/spamassassin.log
:0 fw
* ! ? test -f $HOME/.spam-me
| /usr/bin/spamassassin -P

this seems like the easiest solution. I could put a similar test in place before the virus checks also, but that I am not willing to do unless everyone agrees to stop using LookOut.