Re: kook blocker (message-id chain filter)

2002-12-05 11:49:18
2002-12-05-12:27:00 Paul Chvostek:
But you talked about "fgrep from procmail".  I thought you were
talking about something that ships with procmail.  Did you just
mean that fgrep should be launched from within the procmailrc?
(What's clear to you is clear to you.)

My apologies. I meant the real external fgrep(1), invoked from
within the procmailrc.

Did you read my original post?

Yup, but clearly not closely enough. I'd jumped into reading the
thread late, then went back and skimmed the earlier postings, but
missed this.

I did say that I was using `grep -Ff`.

Sure enough. I've never gotten into the habit of using the
new-fangled "grep -F" rather than fgrep, my fingers learned the
language back when grep and fgrep (and egrep) were completely
separate programs.

-Bennett