Re: generic executable recipes go to trash?

2003-01-06 12:20:00
On Mon, 6 Jan 2003 the voices made procmail(_at_)deliberate(_dot_)net write:

      Can anyone come up with a generalized condition that will
select Content-type headers which have beem masked this way
without affecting legal stuff passing thru? and/or an external
that strips the comments out (sorry, I'm a bit externally
impared).

 Finding it in the headers of the e-mail is of course easy (anything with a
comment pre a :); but when it comes to multipart we need to get the
seperator-line, and then search from that one on (ie the MIME-headers in the
body) up until /^$/... and personally I don't know how to do a "test X number
of lines past something" in procmail (been meaning to ask this list about
that).

 It's easily done with perl, though, and if enough people ask me to I could
atleast put together a quick hack that'll decommentilize MIME-headers.

--