virtual mail rules

2003-01-06 11:43:45
Hello all and happy new year.

I have an account on a web hosting company ( i don't have root access) and i
am trying to make some filters but without success.The point is that the
filters are working fine only on the main account which is my username. When
i am creating a new one the filters doesn't working.
The new mail accounts are under /home/myusername/mail and ofcourse the default
mail that works is under sendmail path (/var/mail/myusername).
I have already make a forward and procmailrc file under my home account but
nothing. The filters are working only for the main account.
I have made a contact with the administrator and he told me that he doesn't
have any solution about that.
Any detailed suggestions?

Thanks
--