Re: virtual mail rules

2003-01-07 07:17:25
Sorry, I don't fully understand some of your questions, but I'll try to
answer.

---1.What "account" do the other messages get
delivered to ? ---

This is one that I don't understand what you mean

--2.If they're virtual POP accounts, you're out of
luck unless you can get the admin to set up aliases to invoke programs (or,
you could use fetchmail ---

They are configured as normal pop3/imap email account, those are not
virtual,
they doesn't use the valiases to deliver or forward the emails.
They are real pop3 accounts

Any further help?

Stelios Asmargianakis
www.climbincrete.com