TO UNSUBSCRIBE READ THIS! (Was: please remove my address)

2003-01-06 13:28:42
At 1:44 PM -0500 1/6/03, Lara Santos is rumored to have typed:

<nothing>

   Three idiots in two days. This has GOT to be a record.

   For anyone else who wants to unsubscribe and is too lazy to actually
figure this out on your own, you can use the information in the
yourself. Since I realize it's such a chore to look at complete headers, I am
including it here:

<mailto:procmail-request(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE?subject=unsubscribe>

   Now stop bothering the rest of the subscribership with your unsubscribe
requests. We cannot help you, since we don't run the list. Stop embarassing
yourselves and wasting our time.

         Charlie