Re: sed's and body content filter

2003-01-16 13:27:16
On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 dman(_at_)nomotek(_dot_)com wrote:

What about multiparts with some plaintext and some HTML?

The spammer's technique doesn't really work there, does it?  If the plain
part can be scanned for spammish content, obscuring the content of the
HTML part isn't helpful.  So I wouldn't expect that case ever to come up
in practice.

If you still want to examine individual parts, I think there are MIME
parsing recipes in Jari Alto's "pm-lib" collection:
        http://pm-lib.sourceforge.net/

(SF anonymous CVS is down since Tuesday, BTW.)