Re: Spammish?

2003-02-15 14:48:52
I get very little BCC'd mail; but thanks for reminding me.  The one I
*did* get a week or so ago *did* show up in my spam box.  So it was a
"false positive."  I'd completely forgotten about it.  I could fix that, I
suppose, with another white list of "trusted" correspondents; but having
to do that would really irritate me! :)

I really don't know how to handle BCC'd mail.  Any suggestions?

                                - fleet -