Re: New Procmail Recipe Forum at UNIX.COM for the Procmail Communit y

2003-02-15 14:53:19
On Saturday, Feb 15, 2003, at 14:05 Canada/Mountain, Don Hammond wrote:
I sometimes wish that Sean were a little easier on people. But that is

He's embittered by years of really stupid questions. Or at leas that's my theory.

ONLY a question of style, not substance, and it's NOT my call to make.
In the end, he offers great amounts of substantive help,

Damn straight.

--
"Don't be nice.  It's Creepy."  Tendo Akane