Re: Spammish?

2003-02-15 16:07:21
I object to the use of blacklists I don't personally control. (I
understand Spamassassin also uses rules, etc.; but the use of blacklists
turns me off.  I've been told the blacklists can be turned off; but the we
have procmail running inside of procmail (sorta)) :)

Thanks for the suggestion.

                                - fleet -