Re: Spammish?

2003-02-15 18:33:05
On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 the voices made fleet(_at_)teachout(_dot_)org write:

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Tony L. Svanstrom wrote:

I thought I had written this specifically to show that I had no first-hand
knowledge of the software - terms like "I understand" and "I've been told."
So, to make it perfectly clear - no, I've never seen the product in use.
The website claims that the product uses blacklists *AND* that it uses
heuristics and rules.  And I'd be the first to admit that Alfred E. Newman
could probably write better procmail recipes than I could.

 Get the if from the CVS and there's a bit of bayesian in it also. =)

 (Nothing's blacklisted from the start, though.)

That better?

 You're forgiven. ;-)

(BTW, yeah, I know, my personlity sucks, that's one reason why you might
want
to start using blacklists... ;-))

And your personality has what to do with the price of rice in China?

 I'd say that depends greatly on if we've got any one selling rice in China on
this list, and how he reacts to my personality. =)

That type of blacklist, I believe, is called a "twit filter" - and you gotta
do better than this to make it into mine. :)

 Weeeeee... a challenge... *G*

--