Re: "tofu"?

2003-02-18 14:03:16
Well, I had meant to send that question privately to Patrick but I didn't
notice on my own, that he was directing replies to the list.  I think I'll go
back to deleting Reply-To: from this list when it points to the posting
address, but I'll add some note to the text of my copy that the author is that
kind.

So sorry for the off-topic post; it was meant to be sent privately.  To wrap
it up,

I had checked acronymfinder.com, but the two English-language entries were
inapplicable, and the right one exceeds my seventh-grade studies of German (or
what anyone could remember of them from that long ago).  So thanks to Lars and
Paul for explaining.

As to Paul's detailing *why* top-posting is bad, I already knew, but he was
responding on-list with a copy to me, so perhaps he went into those
explanations for the benefit of the readership.