Re: How to deal fakename(_at_)real-domain(_dot_)com mail

2003-02-23 20:26:11
On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 12:19:50AM -0800, S Semple wrote:
It does search for the names in the passwd and nicely formats it into
a |joe|fred|etc command for grep but it fails in that what I want is
something that will delete mail that is sent to the right domain but
there is no such user. You know porn(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com .

I guess I'm wondering why the MTA is letting this mail in the first
place. Can you elaborate a little on what your circumstances are?

--
Christmas is weird. What other time of the year do you sit
in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of your socks?