Re: script to determine the folder name?

2003-03-06 10:28:58
I'm using this just for Mailing Lists. Works well for me. Not really the
answer to the question but my solution to the same problem. I don't really
recall where I got these.

# Mailing list foo. ID's lists and routes to folders. Odd list names creates
odd folders.
:0 :
*MATCH ?? [^(_at_)]+
list-MATCH$

:0 :
* $  ^Sender:$SPC+owner- \/$A+
list-MATCH$

:0 :
*MATCH ?? ^{^(_at_)]+
list-MATCH$

--
Patrck

I want to pass a message through a filter and use
the output of the filter to determine what folder
to store the message in.  For example, if the
filter outputs "foo", I want to store the message
in $MAILBOXES/list-foo

Is that possible?

Tips?

--tal