Re: script to determine the folder name?

2003-03-05 16:54:14
At 18:14 2003-03-05 -0500, Tom Limoncelli did say:

I want to pass a message through a filter and use
the output of the filter to determine what folder
to store the message in.  For example, if the
filter outputs "foo", I want to store the message
in $MAILBOXES/list-foo

# or perhaps just the 'h'eader or 'b'ody.
:0
MYFOLDER=|myscript

:0
* ! MYFOLDER ?? ^^^^