Re: bouncing to a bunch of people . . .

2003-03-17 17:45:49
At 18:48 2003-03-17 -0500, Louis LeBlanc wrote:
h tells it to feed the headers in, right?  I guess the question is
wether it is necessary when the headers aren't really being read in a
conditional line.

'H' and 'B' affect what the _conditions_ operate on.
'h' and 'b' affect what procmail will deliver (to the pipe or file)

It all pertains to optimization. 'H' and 'hb' are defaults, unless you provide specific flags which would define the operation differently.