Re: bouncing to a bunch of people . . .

2003-03-17 22:34:54
Louis has a filtering recipe with this action:

    | formail -Yf -I "X-Loop: list(_at_)keyslapper(_dot_)org"

*NEVER* use formail -I to add X-Loop:.  Always use formail -A to add an

Loops aren't always cases of spinning around in one person's system.
Sometimes a loop keeps a message ricocheting between two people (or among
three or more).  If everybody keeps removing everyone else's X-Loop: headers,
it will never stop.

That's why I used -A when I first answered the question about loop prevention.