Re: bouncing to a bunch of people . . .

2003-03-17 11:16:33
With what I hope will be the last thing he needs for this particular project,
Louis wrote,

| That did the trick.  Thank you very much!

De rien.

| Mail now gets stopped if it the sender isn't in the senders file, and
| forwarded if it is, but there is still a weird log entry referring to
| an extraneous deliver-head flag.

It means that you have an `h' flag on a recipe whose action line is a left
brace.  When the action is to enter a braced block, flags that relate to how
to write the output make sense, such as `h'; `b'; `f'; `r'; `i'; `w' without
`c'; `W' without `c'; or `:' (for a local lockfile) without both `c' and an
explicit name for the local lockfile.