Re: smrsh like feature in procmail

2003-04-28 13:52:56

IIRC, it's a port of the patch you found, with some additional features.

        I've been using it in a production server with ~1000 users for a
few months with no problems.  I only have sendmail, spamc, and few other
perl scripts in the procmail.bin and my mail server works fine.  I just
changed the patch to produce better logging.

        BTW, does anyone know who takes care of the development of
procmail.  I have a few changes/rewrites to make procmail more
efficient/secure.  I've emailed procmail[-dev] lists and I didnt get a
response.  I didnt want to email Stephen or Philip since they specifically
stated that on the procmail page.  Anyone know whats up?  Is it dead?  Is
anyone taking over?  Thanks.

--
Isaac Saldana
Systems Administrator