Re: Auto reply?

2003-04-28 15:44:43
On Friday, Apr 25, 2003, at 13:07 Canada/Mountain, Alan Clifford wrote:
On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, LuKreme wrote:

L> On Wednesday, Apr 23, 2003, at 13:57 Canada/Mountain, Stelios
L> Asmargianakis wrote:
L> > How i can do a rule like the following?
L>
L> You might search for "PYLM" or "Prove you Love me" in the archives.
L> Oh, and expect that many people will not jump through your hoops just
L> to send you mail.

That is the point - to reduce the amount of mail. Legitimate mail always
gets through.

No, it doesn't. For example, I may have sent you a private reply to your question. If I got back a "prove you love me" request, I'd junk it an you'd never see the reply I sent.

--
"There's a light that shines on everything & everyone. And it shines so bright - brighter even than the sun". hat's what Minnie thinks as she walks to meet her brother, who is nearly two years older, on a Saturday night. He's DJ-ing at some do on the edge of town on the night that Minnie Timperley died.