Re: Auto reply?

2003-04-28 19:07:58
        (DON'T TOPPOST!!!)

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 the voices made Chris Wheat write:

CW> You all are doing to much...

CW> My provider uses SpamAssassin

CW> This works great for me sure some crap still comes through but not that
CW> many,  and this setup doesn't make clients or friends do a bunch of
CW> unessiary crap just to send me an email.

 Don't toppost, don't say "you all" as if we're all doing something simply
because we're discussing how it can/shouldn't be done, and do yourself a favor
and stop thinking that simply because you think something is working for you it
is a good/working solution for someone else.

 Yes, I'm in a bad mood, so what?

--