Re: Auto reply?

2003-04-29 11:59:19
On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:11:16 -0400 (EDT), Fuzzy Logic
<fuzzman(_at_)m-net(_dot_)arbornet(_dot_)org> wrote:

Somehow, I don't think top-posting is the end of the world, and many of us
prefer it.  Go ahead and check my headers.  I'm using Pine where it is
configurable, and yet I still use top-post.  Go figure.

Fuzzy

Some people would like you even to breath and eat to their liking.

The person who asked Chris Wheat not to top post asked him for several
things to, including how he must think, instead of answering the
question or offering help.

Remember it is the same person who flamed me because he couldn't
understand my question and thought that I was asking for something
already explained in the man pages, then flamed me for responding to his
email answering a his email which was sent to my private email address
instead of the list.