Re: Auto reply?

2003-04-29 13:40:58
Do show me an example of the netiquette which suggests bottom-posting, and
I'll bet I can find another which suggests top-posting.  If you are
following a thread, why would you want to read the same text every time?
Instead, you need ONLY read the new information, and you can always scroll
down for context should you require it.

I really enjoy the random reference to Superman and to AOL in the same
sentence.  They go together like motor oil and cheeze whiz.

Fuzzy
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.