Re: Embedded comments

2003-05-25 11:24:34
On Sunday, May 25, 2003, at 11:10 Canada/Mountain, Alan Clifford wrote:
L> Why not test for Content-type?  if the message isn't html then the
L> comments are a lot less likely to be spammish, right?

Some html spam is not marked with a content type.

Does your mailer render it as html if there's no content-type html? I specifically defang KLEZ by rewritting the content-type to text/plain. If this isn't a protection for all mailers though I'd like to know about it.

--
Rent a flat above a shop, cut your hair and get a job, smoke some fags and play some pool, pretend you never went to school and still you'll never get it right cuz when you're lay'n in bed at night watching the roaches climb the wall if you called your dad he could stop it all.