Re: Embedded comments

2003-05-25 12:43:08
At 12:05 2003-05-25 -0600, LuKreme wrote:
Does your mailer render it as html if there's no content-type html? I specifically defang KLEZ by rewritting the content-type to text/plain.
If this isn't a protection for all mailers though I'd like to know about it.

I'd have to say that most of the windows mailser I've seen render HTML when they see it, even if the message headers don't call it HTML.

Outlook (which I avoid) is known to gleefully ignore content-type headers - it's one of the many vulnerabilities of that program.