Exceeding LINEBUF with dccproc

2003-06-06 12:36:14
Hello,

  I've recently decided to set up per-user spam filtering and one of the filter
methods I'm attempting to have optionally available to my users is DCC.  I am
using the following for a procmail script in the user's home directory, which
mail is filtered through based on a qmail-sql procmail execution from the
dot-qmail table:
--- .procmailrc ---
PATH            =       /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin:
MAILDIR         =       /usr/home/mail/USERDIR/Maildir
DEFAULT         =       $MAILDIR/
LOGFILE         =       /usr/home/mail/USERDIR/log
LOCKFILE        =       /usr/home/mail/USERDIR/lock

:0 fW
| /usr/local/bin/dccproc -ERw whiteclnt -ccmn,30
:0 e
{
        EXITCODE=67
        :0