Re: Need feedback on this recipe.

2003-06-21 05:29:33
On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 12:51:05PM +0100, Alan Clifford wrote:

Is this a new feature?  My man page is very  old.

I haven't actually tested it with procmail, but it's a standard regexp that
works in egrep.
man egrep(1):

       {n}    The preceding item is matched exactly n times.
       {n,}   The preceding item is matched n or more times.
       {n,m}  The  preceding  item  is  matched at least n times, but not more
              than m times.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com/resume.txt

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I'll get my copy from the list.