Re: Need feedback on this recipe.

2003-06-22 23:49:02
On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 09:36:23PM -0500, Michael D. Schleif wrote:
:0h

You only want to look at the header here, though I've never heard of this
bug.

Really?

I had a problem that traced back to that very same mistake:

It means you have an `h' flag on a recipe whose action is a left brace.
 If you're opening a braced block, you can't send only the head or only
the body into it.  Individual recipes inside the braces might use only
the head or only the body, but that's to be determined for each recipe
inside the braces, not for the whole braced area at once.

Ah, I see the confusion. I was half right. That should have been

:0H

Which is the default. Obviously my head is in way the wrong space this week,
as that's twice in the same message that I suggested something stupid.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com/resume.txt

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I'll get my copy from the list.