Re: Need feedback on this recipe.

2003-06-25 15:13:45

On Tuesday, Jun 24, 2003, at 19:59 Canada/Mountain, Professional Software Engineering wrote:

At 21:29 2003-06-24 -0400, Dragoncrest wrote:
hehe. I don't have a man file for that on my machine. OH well, time to go googling.

You need to update your system then.  Here, I get:

$ man rtfm

RTFM(1)                   User Commands                   RTFM(1)

brilliant! I am stealing it and installing it as a man page on my BSD system :)

--
Everybody hates a tourist, especially one who thinks it's all such a laugh. Yeah, and the chipstains and grease will come out in the bath. You will never understand how it feels to live your lif with no meaning or control, and with nowhere left to go. You are amazed that they exist, and they burn so bright whilst you can only wonder why.