Re: Behaviour Modification for unwanted CC's

2003-06-24 21:54:07
On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 09:22:47PM -0700, Professional Software Engineering
wrote:
and thirdly, I flag messages addressed directly to me, because the only
reason I should be directly addressed on a message is because the message
REQUIRES my attention.

Since I have all my lists saved to their own folders, I end up with messages
from mystery senders ("Who the hell is 'Dragoncrest'?" Usually mail addressed
directly to me, by real people, is from someone who's address / 'handle' I
recoginize immediatly.) in my Inbox...

When it doesn't, it's a waste of my time.

Quite.

        * ! ^X-Loop:[   ]*carbonated

Cute. :)

Maybe I don't have as much of a malicious streak in me, or I'm just out of
practice wielding a LART (two effing years unable to find work as a sysadmin
will do that to you), but I don't think I'll implement that recipe. :)

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com/resume.txt

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I'll get my copy from the list.