Re: Need feedback on this recipe.

2003-06-25 02:31:45
On Tuesday, Jun 24, 2003, at 15:40 Canada/Mountain, Dragoncrest wrote:
Ah, I see the confusion. I was half right. That should have been

:0H

What's the difference between using a capital H in that call and a lower case h? I'm assuming they do different things?

Well, one difference is that H will never get turned off (bug in procmail)

Other differences can be discovered via man procmailrc

--
Love is like oxygen/You get too much/you get too high/Not enough and you're gonna die