Re: Need feedback on this recipe.

2003-06-21 20:40:44
On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 08:06:50AM -0500, David W. Tamkin wrote:
No, it was Andrew's mistake.  It is a perl-ism (perhaps also an awk-ism)
that doesn't work in procmail.  Moreover, it never will, for if procmail

Not arguing that I was mistaken, but it's also an egrepism, which is what led
me to believe it would work in Procmail, given that Procmail uses egrep
syntax. However looking at the man page further I see it refers to Procmail's
"internal egrep", so I could see where it's regexp engine might differ from
the version of egrep on my Linux system.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com/resume.txt

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I'll get my copy from the list.