Working Recipe

2003-07-05 09:31:50
The following works:

:0
* ! LISTNAME ?? ^^^^
{
  NEWDIR=`mkdir -p $MLDIR/$LISTNAME/`

  :0:
  $MLDIR/$LISTNAME/$MONTHFOLDER.$LISTNAME
}

the following does NOT work:

:0:
* ! LISTNAME ?? ^^^^
$MLDIR/$LISTNAME/$MONTHFOLDER.$LISTNAME

I feel stupid doing the NEWDIR assignment to create the directory, but nothing else seemed to work. Is this the "right" way to do this, or what am I missing?

--
'When I think I might die without seeing a hundredth of all there is to see it makes me feel, well, humble, I suppose. And very angry, of course.' -- Terry Pratchet, The Colour of Magic.

--
Man is born free, but is everywhere in chains.