RE: [SAtalk] help with procmail script

2003-08-18 16:26:17
Has anyone compiled procmail to deliver to a maildir inbox?  I have
v2.1.0 working dropping mail into $HOME/Maildir.  Does the maildir
directory name matter?  Mail seems to be delivered OK but I am having
tons of problems reading it with courier-imap-2.1.0 and squirrelmail.

If anyone can remove doubt about procmail being part of the problem, I
appreciate it.

Dana Bourgeois

-----Original Message-----
From: procmail-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
[mailto:procmail-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE] On Behalf Of
Chris Barnes
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 2:46 PM
To: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Subject: Re: [SAtalk] help with procmail script

Professional Software Engineering
<PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org> wrote:
You do realize that the SA folks probably can't really help
you with
this, so why crosspost the message (where people on either
list CANNOT
crosspost their replies unless they too are subscribed to
BOTH lists).

Actually, they probably CAN help - an amazing number of them
use procmail to manage their email after SA is finished
'doing it's thing'.

--

+ + + + +