Re: Trouble with procmailex recipe

2003-10-22 04:06:56
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Adrian Simmons wrote:

Hello, recently I started using procmail to send my high scoring spam
and virus tagged messages to /dev/null, so when I saw the backup recipe
in procmailex I thought "cool! just what I need, that'll make sure I
don't lose anything important".

So now I have this in my ~/.procmailrc :

:0 c
backup

        Unlike a folder the directory "backup" must been already exist.
        BEFORE using the procmailrc.  Otherwise, procmail will make
        new folder not directory with the name "backup".  In this
        case you will not be able to  "cd backup" or "do backup/somthing".

        From the procmailex man:

        "... you  have to create a directory named `backup' in
        $MAILDIR prior to inserting these two recipes."

Bye,
 Udi